Office of Student Financial Aid
This scholarship will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students must enroll FULL-TIME (12 units undergraduate, 8 units graduate) during the 2021-2022 academic year to receive the scholarship
- Awarding Department: Office of Student Financial Aid
- Scholarship Intent: To provide financial assistance to continuing SF State students with financial need, demonstrated academic achievement, and community involvement.
1) Must have been enrolled at SF State at least half-time for the previous Fall and current Spring semesters.
2) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
3) Must apply for financial aid using the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the 2021-2022 California Dream Application.
4) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
5) Must have a complete financial aid file in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Major: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Masters/Credential/2nd BA/PhD
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 UNITS
- *Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- Minimum GPA: HS GPA: N/A; SF State Undergrad GPA: 3.0; SF State Grad GPA: 3.5
- Contact Person: Office of Student Financial Aid
- Campus Address: One Stop – SSB
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132-4011
- Phone Number: (415) 338-7000
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://financialaid.sfsu.edu/scholarships
- Number of Awards: up to 60
- Office of Student Financial Aid