Dr. Anita E. Antler Scholarship for Graduate and Undergraduate Students in the German Program
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
*This scholarship will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Awarding Department: Modern Languages and Literatures
- Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarship support for undergraduate students majoring in German.
1) Undergraduate students must have completed at least 3 upper division in German with a minimum GPA of 2.8 in German
2) Must submit a 200-word statement outlining contributions to the German Program, the campus and/or the community.
- Major: Multiple: German
- Class Level: Undergrad: Freshman/Sophomore/Junior/Senior; Grad: Masters/2nd BA
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad SF State GPA: 2.8
- Contact Person: Dr. Ilona Vandergriff
- Campus Address: HUM 460
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://mll.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident?
- Personal Statement. Please submit a 200-word statement outlining your interests, your goals and/or your contributions to the German Program, the campus and/or the community.