Scholarship Intent: The Asian Pacific Fund administers 12 scholarship programs to help undergraduate and graduate students achieve their educational goals.
1) Incoming freshmen at an accredited community college, technical college or four-year college/ university in upcoming academic year.
2) College/ university must be located in California.
3) Ethnic heritage must be at least 25% Filipino.
4) Financial need of a maximum of $77,7000 income.
5) Residency: Any California city/county, with a preference for low income areas.
6) Well-informed academic and career goals.
7) Personal strengths, including maturity, motivation and potential to succeed.
8) Volunteer service.