Scholarship Intent: The PFLAG Scholarship program is a critical component of our Cultivating Respect: Safe Schools for All Program, rewarding hard work and leadership in the next generation. It is an opportunity to reach out to young people and acknowledge their role in building our community.
1) Must self identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or a straight ally.
2) Must be graduating senior entering higher education for the first time next fall (still eligible if a year was taken off after graduation).
3) Demonstrate an interest in service to the LGBT community.
4) Must have applied to an accredited U.S higher education institution.
5) Cannot be receiving full tuition remission from other sources to fund the education (e.g., other full-tuition scholarships, established college trust fund.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A