Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarships for Orange County graduating high school seniors and community college transfer students.
1) Latino/a who has lived in Orange County, CA for the past 3 years.
2) An OC public or private high school graduate who enrolls full time at a 4 year college OR an OC community college transfer who enrolls full time at a 4-year university.
3) Dream Act/AB 540 applicants must complete the ’Applicant Financial Information" section of the online application.
4) First generation college students.
5) Family income limit of $60,000
6) Previous HEEF scholars may reapply for selected subfunds.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A