- Associated Students, Counseling
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be employed by Associated Students during the Fall 2023?
- Will you be appointed to an AS BOD position in Fall 2023?
- Will you be enrolled in 6 units or more during Fall 2023?
- Is your current cumulative GPA 2.5 or above?
- Short Answers:
The questions below will provide the reviewers of your application with more information about your educational goals, career goals, community involvement, leadership roles, and what you hope to achieve in the future. Limit responses to a maximum of 300 words for each question.
- Describe how this scholarship will contribute to your financial need and academic success? (Max 300 words)
- How have you demonstrated leadership and a commitment to serving others through your campus involvement and/or community service? (Max 300 words)
- Tell us about a time in your life when you overcame an inequity or advocated for social justice. (Max 300 words)
- What are your educational goals and where do you see yourself 5 years after you graduate from college? (Max 300 words)
- Recommendation Letter:
Request a letter of recommendation from a person who knows you, (example: professor, employer, mentor, volunteer/internship coordinator) early in your application process. The letter of recommendation will address your EDUCATIONAL GOALS, ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE INVOLVEMENT.The person writing the recommendation letter will need to upload it by February 23, 2023 using Academic Works. The recommendation letter must be 1 page in length, on an OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD, and SIGNED.Provide the recommender's First and Last Name and Email Address below:
- Show 1 more