Carol Severin Memorial Scholarship
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Awarding Department: Recreation, Parks, and Tourism
- Scholarship Intent: Support undergraduate students who are in financial need and intend to enter the Recreation, Parks, and Tourism profession as a career.
1) SF State seniors with a RPT major who have at least one semester remaining before graduation;
2) complete the intern scholarship application form;
3) at the time of fall application, students are required to be eligible for the internship (RPT 680/690) the following spring or summer.
4) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
5) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application.
6) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
- Major: Single: Recreation, Parks, & Tourism
- Class Level: Undergrad: Graduating senior in spring or summer, Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Must file a FAFSA or CA Dream Application
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Erik Rosegard
- Campus Address: HSS 307
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-7529
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://recdept.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: 1
- Recreation, Parks, and Tourism
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be completing RPT 690 (internship) this coming spring or summer?
- Please explain (no more than 500 words) the following: (1) your interest in recreation and parks, (2) experience connecting people to the outdoors, and (3) experience working with marginalized/disadvantaged/underrepresented populations
- Please upload a copy of your resume
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcripts